Thursday 2 February 2012

New background for Blog.

I came across the following website http://www.shabbyblogs.com before a long time ago and decided on the design I've chosen on here, for my blog background. It gives my blog a bit of a lift plus I think it's pretty!
You can design your own headers, backgrounds and so on, on the link above and the good thing is it's free!!
There are many quirky designs to choose from, but I was seeking a textile related background and found this one.

On a different note, I bought cushion pads/inserts today as designing fabric (woven fabric) for some cushions. Starting with small ones first.
I also added 18 new photos to my facebook business page earlier in the week, of mood boards that I had been working on in early January. (Grainne Kenny Textile Design)

Will post some examples of work over the weekend.

Gráinne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment