Friday 10 February 2012

New work and how you can follow me.

Hello again,

I've had a very busy day today, rather messy in fact as been experimenting.
I'm in the middle of new pieces that I'm working on at the moment, see image below.

                       Above: Image showing mixed media painting before stitching/beading is applied.

These new pieces that I'm creating at the moment will be on show at the 'Irish Furniture Fair' in March 2012 at the RDS, in Dublin. I will be exhibiting my work, a selection of mixed media paintings, weaving and tea cosies at this trade show. It is a trade event, which sadly means that it's not open to the general public, only those in the trade. My stand number is ND1 in the 'New Design Ireland' feature area. My business name is Gráinne Kenny Design.

If you scroll down to the bottom of my blog you shall find a link to my business facebook page that is
Grainne Kenny Textile Design.
Here you can follow updates about what I'm doing and view other images of my work.
You can also follow me on twitter at grainnekenny09
I am also registered with the Crafts Council of Ireland and have a profile on the website.

Gráinne.







No comments:

Post a Comment